2021 Online FundraiserDates: Tuesday 16th November, 6–8pm
This year we are doing things slightly differently and hosting our fundraiser exhibition online. For one night only, unique artworks by our community of emerging, mid-career, and established artists will be available for acquisition. The artworks will be released on Instagram from 6pm.
100% of the proceeds from this fundraiser will go towards ensuring a greater level of continued investment in the artists who take part in our programs. In 2020, we removed the inequitable economy of charging artists fees to exhibit. Your support this year ensures that Bus Projects can continue to offer accessible exhibition opportunities to artists in 2022, including increased artist fees and production support. All donations big and small will help us to meet our goal of raising $10,000.
Artists generously providing artworks include:
Abbra Kotlarczyk, Andrew Browne, Arini Byng, Bill Hawkins, Brent Harris, Caspar Connolly, Danni McGrath, Darcey Bella Arnold, Dell Stewart, Elvis Richardson, Emily Ferretti, Emily Floyd, Francis Carmody, Gian Manik, Grace Culley, Jaime Powell, James Geurts, Janelle Low, Jemi Gale, Jimmy Nuttall, Josephine Mead, Julia Gorman, Kari Lee McInneny Mcrae, Kate Tucker, Katherine Hattam, Kay Abude, Liam Denny, Linda Knight, Lou Hubbard, Lucy Foster, Mia Boe, Rose Nolan, Sarah crowEST, Snack Syndicate, Trent Walter, Zara Sully and more!
How the process will work:
– From 6pm on November 16th, Bus Projects will release a new work for sale on Instagram every 5 minutes.
– Comment SOLD to purchase.
– You will then be sent a link via Direct Message to process payment online. If payment is not received within 24 hours, the work will be offered to the next commenter.
– Purchased work to be collected from Bus Projects, Melbourne, Victoria or couriered at buyers expense.
– Purchases are only open to buyers based in Victoria.
Given the challenges of this past year, and the ongoing impact of the pandemic on our arts sector, we have invited each contributing artist to self-determine the commission percentage. This ensures that your donation directly supports not only Bus Projects but most importantly our community of artists.